Self-Publishing: Getting Started
If you're new to self-publishing, you probably have questions about where to start, what you need, and who can help you produce the best book possible. The stigma that once accompanied self-publishing is starting to fade, and authors have more options than ever before when it comes to getting their work in front of an audience. But the ability to write a book doesn't necessarily indicate the ability to create a book, and that's why we offer support for authors during every step of the publishing process.
Step 1: Who Are You?
We offer services for every writer, from first-time novelists to established authors who are interested in taking control of their own careers. First, we need to know what you've written and what services you're looking for.
- I'm a first-time novelist interested in self-publishing my first book.
- I'm an established author interested in self-publishing my new book.
- I'm an established author interested in self-publishing my out-of-print books.
- I'm looking for help formatting my book for digital readers.
- I'm looking for cover art for my self-published book.